Integrate Concrete5 and Pin Payments
Trexle connects Concrete5 to Pin Payments and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Take the credentials you just obtained from Pin Payments and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Pin Payments from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Pin Payments credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Pin Payments, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to Concrete 5, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your website and connected to the community. Access add-ons by going to Dashboard > Extend concrete5 > Get More Add-Ons
- You can search add-ons from inside your dashboard. Choose an add-on and click anywhere on the image.
- Click “add 1” to install the extension
- Upon successful installation of Trexle extension, you will receive the message“The package was successfully installed.”
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
- Visa: 4200000000000000
- Mastercard: 5520000000000000
- Visa: 4100000000000001
- Mastercard: 5560000000000001
- Visa: 4000000000000002
- Mastercard: 5510000000000002
- Visa: 4900000000000003
- Mastercard: 5550000000000003
- Visa: 4800000000000004
- Mastercard: 5500000000000004
- Visa: 4700000000000005
- Mastercard: 5590000000000005
- Visa: 4600000000000006
- Mastercard: 5540000000000006
- Visa: 4400000000000099
- Mastercard: 5530000000000099
To test invalid expiry dates, provide an expiry date in the past.
Pin Payments Supported Countries
Pin Payments Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Pin Payments and other +100 payment gateways with Concrete5 and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
About Pin Payments
Pin Payments is Australia’s first all-in-one multi-currency online payment system, designed to bring the banks’ traditional merchant services up to date with today’s technology.
Concrete5 is an open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing content and e-commerce. Concrete5 features in-context editing (the ability to edit website content directly on the page, rather than in an administrative interface or using web editor software). Other addons can be installed from the concrete5 Marketplace to extend the range of blocks available for insertion.