Integrate X-Cart and Paymill
Trexle connects X-Cart to Paymill and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Paymill and X-Cart Integration Guide
For PAYMILL integration you will need Public and Secret API keys.
To retrieve these credentials log in to your PAYMILL merchant account
You will find your Public and Secret keys under Development > API keys tab
Take the credentials you just obtained from Paymill and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Paymill from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Paymill credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Paymill, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to X-Cart store
1. Download Trexle X-Cart extension from Trexle Github repository
2. Log in to your X-Cart admin panel and click on the ‘Modules’ link in the left menu
3. Click on the ‘Upload addon’ button and browse to the location of the Trexle X-Card extension you previously downloaded.
4. After the installation has been successful, you will find Trexle extension in the List of recently installed modules
5. Check the ‘Enable’ checkbox under the extension.
Your Trexle extension has now been installed.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Without 3-D Secure
- Visa 4111111111111111
- Mastercard 5500000000000004
- AmEx 340000000000009
- JCB 3530111333300000
- Maestro UK 6759000000000000
- Carte Bleue 4973010000000004
- Diners Club 30000000000004
- Discover 6011111111111117
With 3-D Secure
- Visa 4012888888881881
- Mastercard 5169147129584558
Paymill Supported Countries
Paymill Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Paymill and other +100 payment gateways with X-Cart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
PAYMILL is one of the top payment processing companies in Europe. Heavily focused on security measures, it enables merchants to accept mobile payments, recurring payments and online payments globally, facilitating their international scaling from the get-go.
X-Cart is a renowned open-source e-commerce platform that powers over 35,000 stores in 111 different countries. With its open-source PHP backend, it gives users full control over their installation and is very easy to use, maintain and modify. It comes with a website builder, enabling merchants to customize every element of their online store.