Integrate osCommerce and Paymill
Trexle connects osCommerce to Paymill and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Paymill and osCommerce Integration Guide
For PAYMILL integration you will need Public and Secret API keys.
To retrieve these credentials log in to your PAYMILL merchant account
You will find your Public and Secret keys under Development > API keys tab
Take the credentials you just obtained from Paymill and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Paymill from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Paymill credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Paymill, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
Without 3-D Secure
- Visa 4111111111111111
- Mastercard 5500000000000004
- AmEx 340000000000009
- JCB 3530111333300000
- Maestro UK 6759000000000000
- Carte Bleue 4973010000000004
- Diners Club 30000000000004
- Discover 6011111111111117
With 3-D Secure
- Visa 4012888888881881
- Mastercard 5169147129584558
Paymill Supported Countries
Paymill Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Paymill and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
PAYMILL is one of the top payment processing companies in Europe. Heavily focused on security measures, it enables merchants to accept mobile payments, recurring payments and online payments globally, facilitating their international scaling from the get-go.
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.