Integrate Jigoshop and Paymill
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Paymill and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Paymill and Jigoshop Integration Guide
For PAYMILL integration you will need Public and Secret API keys.
To retrieve these credentials log in to your PAYMILL merchant account
You will find your Public and Secret keys under Development > API keys tab
Take the credentials you just obtained from Paymill and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Paymill from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Paymill credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Paymill, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Without 3-D Secure
- Visa 4111111111111111
- Mastercard 5500000000000004
- AmEx 340000000000009
- JCB 3530111333300000
- Maestro UK 6759000000000000
- Carte Bleue 4973010000000004
- Diners Club 30000000000004
- Discover 6011111111111117
With 3-D Secure
- Visa 4012888888881881
- Mastercard 5169147129584558
Paymill Supported Countries
Paymill Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Paymill and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
PAYMILL is one of the top payment processing companies in Europe. Heavily focused on security measures, it enables merchants to accept mobile payments, recurring payments and online payments globally, facilitating their international scaling from the get-go.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.