Integrate Concrete5 and Paymill
Trexle connects Concrete5 to Paymill and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Paymill and Concrete5 Integration Guide
For PAYMILL integration you will need Public and Secret API keys.
To retrieve these credentials log in to your PAYMILL merchant account
You will find your Public and Secret keys under Development > API keys tab
Take the credentials you just obtained from Paymill and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Paymill from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Paymill credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Paymill, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to Concrete 5, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your website and connected to the community. Access add-ons by going to Dashboard > Extend concrete5 > Get More Add-Ons
- You can search add-ons from inside your dashboard. Choose an add-on and click anywhere on the image.
- Click “add 1” to install the extension
- Upon successful installation of Trexle extension, you will receive the message“The package was successfully installed.”
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Without 3-D Secure
- Visa 4111111111111111
- Mastercard 5500000000000004
- AmEx 340000000000009
- JCB 3530111333300000
- Maestro UK 6759000000000000
- Carte Bleue 4973010000000004
- Diners Club 30000000000004
- Discover 6011111111111117
With 3-D Secure
- Visa 4012888888881881
- Mastercard 5169147129584558
Paymill Supported Countries
Paymill Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Paymill and other +100 payment gateways with Concrete5 and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
PAYMILL is one of the top payment processing companies in Europe. Heavily focused on security measures, it enables merchants to accept mobile payments, recurring payments and online payments globally, facilitating their international scaling from the get-go.
Concrete5 is an open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing content and e-commerce. Concrete5 features in-context editing (the ability to edit website content directly on the page, rather than in an administrative interface or using web editor software). Other addons can be installed from the concrete5 Marketplace to extend the range of blocks available for insertion.