Integrate Omnipay and Payhub
Trexle connects Omnipay to Payhub and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Payhub and Omnipay Integration Guide
Credentials needed for PayHub integration are Username, Password and Terminal ID. To retrieve them, follow these steps:
- Log into the PayHub VirtualHub
- Once logged in, click on the Admin navigation link at the top right.
- Under the General heading, click on the 3rd Party API link.
- Copy down your Username, Password, and Terminal ID. Please note the username and password is case sensitive.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Payhub and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Payhub from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Payhub credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Payhub, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
Download Trexle Omnipay driver from Trexle github repository and install Omnipay using composer by adding the following lines into your composer.json file.
Run composer to update your application dependencies.
$ curl -s http://getcomposer.org/installer | php $ php composer.phar update
Now, test a sandbox transaction using the text cards below.
- Visa 4012881888818888 CVV 999 Test amount: 10.00 Success
- Visa 4266841082854082 CVV 999 Test amount: 0.01 Fail
- MasterCard 5466410004374507 CVV 998 Test amount: 10.00 Success
- MasterCard 5454545454545454 CVV 998 Test amount: 0.20 Fail
- American Express 371449635398431 CVV 9997 Test amount: 10.00 Success
- American Express 371449635398431 CVV 9997 Test amount: 0.20 Fail
- Discover 6011000990156527 CVV 996 Test amount: 10.00 Success
Payhub Supported Countries
Payhub Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Payhub and other +100 payment gateways with Omnipay and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Founded in 2006, SignaPay | PayHub is a merchant services provider and payments technology company committed to forging strong client relationships by providing best in class service and solutions. PayHub offers a full suite of utilities that empower businesses to get the most out of their merchant account and payment processing.
Omnipay is a payment processing library for PHP. It has been designed based on ideas from Active Merchant, plus experience implementing dozens of gateways for CI Merchant. It has a clear and consistent API, is fully unit tested, and even comes with an example application to get you started.