Integrate X-Cart and Openpay
Trexle connects X-Cart to Openpay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Openpay and X-Cart Integration Guide
Credential you will need for Openpay integration are Merchant ID and Private Api key.
To get these credentials, go to your Openpay admin panel.
You will find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select Credenciales de API
Identify the API credentials assigned to your merchant account.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Openpay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Openpay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Openpay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Openpay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to X-Cart store
1. Download Trexle X-Cart extension from Trexle Github repository
2. Log in to your X-Cart admin panel and click on the ‘Modules’ link in the left menu
3. Click on the ‘Upload addon’ button and browse to the location of the Trexle X-Card extension you previously downloaded.
4. After the installation has been successful, you will find Trexle extension in the List of recently installed modules
5. Check the ‘Enable’ checkbox under the extension.
Your Trexle extension has now been installed.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
To simulate charging a card, Openpay provides the following valid numbers:
- 4111111111111111 Visa BANAMEX
- 4242424242424242 Visa BANCOMER
- 5555555555554444 MasterCard BANCO SANTANDER SERFIN
(Supports reward points)
- 5105105105105100 MasterCard SCOTIABANK
(Supports reward points)
- 345678000000007 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
- 341111111111111 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
- 343434343434343 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
Openpay Supported Countries
Openpay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Openpay and other +100 payment gateways with X-Cart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Openpay is a Mexican payment gateway that allows online merchants to accept payments online and through a mobile app, in a quick and easy way. Their service supports different business models like marketplaces, subscription-based payments, online stores, 3rd party payments, crowdfunding, mobile applications and many more.
X-Cart is a renowned open-source e-commerce platform that powers over 35,000 stores in 111 different countries. With its open-source PHP backend, it gives users full control over their installation and is very easy to use, maintain and modify. It comes with a website builder, enabling merchants to customize every element of their online store.