Integrate Ubercart and Openpay
Trexle connects Ubercart to Openpay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Openpay and Ubercart Integration Guide
Credential you will need for Openpay integration are Merchant ID and Private Api key.
To get these credentials, go to your Openpay admin panel.
You will find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select Credenciales de API
Identify the API credentials assigned to your merchant account.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Openpay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Openpay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Openpay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Openpay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Ubercart, follow these steps:
- Download Ubercart extension from Trexle Github repository
- Ensure that you’ve properly installed Ubercart on your site before installing the Trexle extension for Ubercart. The Trexle extension cannot work without Ubercart.
- On your Drupal site Dashboard, click on Module menu and click Install New Module on the menu Modules page.
- Upload the Trexle Ubercart Extension you downloaded to your site and click Install.
You have successfully installed Trexle extension to your Ubercart.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
To simulate charging a card, Openpay provides the following valid numbers:
- 4111111111111111 Visa BANAMEX
- 4242424242424242 Visa BANCOMER
- 5555555555554444 MasterCard BANCO SANTANDER SERFIN
(Supports reward points)
- 5105105105105100 MasterCard SCOTIABANK
(Supports reward points)
- 345678000000007 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
- 341111111111111 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
- 343434343434343 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
Openpay Supported Countries
Openpay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Openpay and other +100 payment gateways with Ubercart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Openpay is a Mexican payment gateway that allows online merchants to accept payments online and through a mobile app, in a quick and easy way. Their service supports different business models like marketplaces, subscription-based payments, online stores, 3rd party payments, crowdfunding, mobile applications and many more.
Ubercart is an open source E-Commerce platform for online merchants, fully integrated with Drupal CMS. It implements all the features that business owners might need to start selling their products online. Ubercart leverages the advantages of Drupal’s major core and contributed systems, providing the merchants and their clients users seamless shopping cart functionality