Integrate osCommerce and Openpay
Trexle connects osCommerce to Openpay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Openpay and osCommerce Integration Guide
Credential you will need for Openpay integration are Merchant ID and Private Api key.
To get these credentials, go to your Openpay admin panel.
You will find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select Credenciales de API
Identify the API credentials assigned to your merchant account.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Openpay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Openpay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Openpay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Openpay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
To simulate charging a card, Openpay provides the following valid numbers:
- 4111111111111111 Visa BANAMEX
- 4242424242424242 Visa BANCOMER
- 5555555555554444 MasterCard BANCO SANTANDER SERFIN
(Supports reward points)
- 5105105105105100 MasterCard SCOTIABANK
(Supports reward points)
- 345678000000007 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
- 341111111111111 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
- 343434343434343 AmericanExpress AMERICAN EXPRESS
Openpay Supported Countries
Openpay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Openpay and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Openpay is a Mexican payment gateway that allows online merchants to accept payments online and through a mobile app, in a quick and easy way. Their service supports different business models like marketplaces, subscription-based payments, online stores, 3rd party payments, crowdfunding, mobile applications and many more.
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.