Integrate Jigoshop and Netregistry
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Netregistry and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Netregistry and Jigoshop Integration Guide
To integrate Netregistry E-commerce gateway, you will need:
Merchant ID and Terminal ID (provided by your bank) or EB Number and Terminal ID (nab merchant)
You can also access these data by logging to your Netregistry console
and clicking on the Payment Gateway tab in the left menu.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Netregistry and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Netregistry from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Netregistry credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Netregistry, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
- Visa: 4111-1111-1111-1111
- MasterCard: 5431-1111-1111-1111
- Amex: 3 41-1111-1111-1111
In the name field, anything can be used. Please ensure you enter a valid expiry date, ie. six months in the future.
A successful transaction should say ‘declined’, as it is not a live card.
Netregistry Supported Countries
Netregistry Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Netregistry and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Netregistry was founded in 1997 as a small start-up business and has grown to be one of the Australia’s most popular web host and domain name providers. Now, with their first-hand experience and knowledge, they aim to help other small to medium businesses achieve the same. Netregistry's payment gateway solution offers zero payment transaction fees and an unlimited number of transactions, making it the ideal solution for businesses looking for a long-term low cost solution.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.