Integrate X-Cart and Moneris
Trexle connects X-Cart to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and X-Cart Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to X-Cart store
1. Download Trexle X-Cart extension from Trexle Github repository
2. Log in to your X-Cart admin panel and click on the ‘Modules’ link in the left menu
3. Click on the ‘Upload addon’ button and browse to the location of the Trexle X-Card extension you previously downloaded.
4. After the installation has been successful, you will find Trexle extension in the List of recently installed modules
5. Check the ‘Enable’ checkbox under the extension.
Your Trexle extension has now been installed.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with X-Cart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
X-Cart is a renowned open-source e-commerce platform that powers over 35,000 stores in 111 different countries. With its open-source PHP backend, it gives users full control over their installation and is very easy to use, maintain and modify. It comes with a website builder, enabling merchants to customize every element of their online store.