Integrate WHMCS and Moneris
Trexle connects WHMCS to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and WHMCS Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to WHMCS
- Use your cPanel file manager or ftp to upload the downloaded extension to the modules/addons folder of your WHMCS installation
- Go to your WHMCS admin panel Addons section
- Click on Your Addons link in the left menu, and you will see your newly uploaded Trexle extension .
- Click on the Activate link to the right side of the newly uploaded Trexle addon
You have successfully added Trexle extension to your WHMCS.
Create a test product, logout from your admin session and test the checkout as a regular customer.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with WHMCS and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
WHMCS is the leading web hosting management and billing software that automates all aspects of your business from billing, provisioning, domain reselling, support, and more. WHMCS easily integrates with all the leading control panels, payment processors, domain registrars and cloud service providers.