Integrate Ubercart and Moneris
Trexle connects Ubercart to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and Ubercart Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Ubercart, follow these steps:
- Download Ubercart extension from Trexle Github repository
- Ensure that you’ve properly installed Ubercart on your site before installing the Trexle extension for Ubercart. The Trexle extension cannot work without Ubercart.
- On your Drupal site Dashboard, click on Module menu and click Install New Module on the menu Modules page.
- Upload the Trexle Ubercart Extension you downloaded to your site and click Install.
You have successfully installed Trexle extension to your Ubercart.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with Ubercart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Ubercart is an open source E-Commerce platform for online merchants, fully integrated with Drupal CMS. It implements all the features that business owners might need to start selling their products online. Ubercart leverages the advantages of Drupal’s major core and contributed systems, providing the merchants and their clients users seamless shopping cart functionality