Integrate osCommerce and Moneris
Trexle connects osCommerce to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and osCommerce Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.