Integrate Jigoshop and Moneris
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and Jigoshop Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.