Integrate Easy Digital Downloads and Moneris
Trexle connects Easy Digital Downloads to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and Easy Digital Downloads Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Easy Digital Downloads shop, follow these steps:
- Download Easy Digital Downloads Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- From there you’ll see an option to Upload Plugin.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- You have successfully installed Trexle extension. After installation, click the Activate Plugin button.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
After placeing an order using a test card, you should see this.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with Easy Digital Downloads and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
About Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads is a powerful, free e-commerce platform, based on Wordpress CMS that allows you to sell downloadable products such as documents, ebooks, music, software etc. It powers more than 60,000 e-commerce stores, ranging from single landing pages to large online marketplaces. It has a wide variety of addons that allows merchants to customize their stores to their own needs, so they can manage the whole purchase process from beginning to end.