Integrate CS-Cart and Moneris
Trexle connects CS-Cart to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and CS-Cart Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your CS-Cart, follow these steps:
- Download the CS-Cart Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to your CS-Shop Admin panel and click on the Addons section.
- Click the + button in the right upper corner of the page. Make certain that you have the root Administrator privileges. Only the root administrator can upload add-ons from archive. The + button is not displayed for other types of administrators.
- In the opened pop-up window choose to upload the file you have previously downloaded from Trexle. Pay attention, that the add-on archive must be in tgz, gz or zip format.
- Click Upload & install.
You have successfully added Trexle extension to your CS-Cart.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with CS-Cart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
CS-Cart is a powerful e-commerce platform that provides a high level of flexibility and offers a lot of customization features to meet online merchants’ requirements. The first version of the shop was released in 2005, and since then the platform underwent significant changes and improvements, with current number of satisfied clients surpassing 30,000.