Integrate Concrete5 and Moneris
Trexle connects Concrete5 to Moneris and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Moneris and Concrete5 Integration Guide
Upon activation of your Moneris merchant account, you will receive an email from Moneris containing your Store ID and password. To integrate a Moneris gateway you will need Store ID and API Token. To obtain the API Token, go to https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg
- Login with your username (your e-mail from the developer portal), your store_ID, your dev portal password
- Click Admin menu
- Select Store Settings from the drop down menu
- Copy and paste the API token into a notepad or your code directly to avoid manual-entry typos.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Moneris and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Moneris from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Moneris credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Moneris, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to Concrete 5, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your website and connected to the community. Access add-ons by going to Dashboard > Extend concrete5 > Get More Add-Ons
- You can search add-ons from inside your dashboard. Choose an add-on and click anywhere on the image.
- Click “add 1” to install the extension
- Upon successful installation of Trexle extension, you will receive the message“The package was successfully installed.”
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Use the following test card account numbers with any future expiry date:
CARD TYPE CARD NUMBER
Moneris Supported Countries
Moneris Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Moneris and other +100 payment gateways with Concrete5 and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Moneris is Canada’s largest payment processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) are based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Concrete5 is an open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing content and e-commerce. Concrete5 features in-context editing (the ability to edit website content directly on the page, rather than in an administrative interface or using web editor software). Other addons can be installed from the concrete5 Marketplace to extend the range of blocks available for insertion.