Integrate osCommerce and Kushki
Trexle connects osCommerce to Kushki and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Kushki and osCommerce Integration Guide
To access your Kushki credentials, it is necessary that your account at kushkipagos.com is active. Once you have activated your account, you will need Public Merchant ID and Private Merchant ID
To get these credentials follow these steps:
- Log in to your administration panel at https://backoffice.kushkipagos.com with your username and password
- Click on the tab “Datos del Comercio” (Data of the trade)
- There you will find Public Merchant ID (ID publico)
- Click on the orange button ‘Revelar’ to see Private Merchant ID (ID privado)
Take the credentials you just obtained from Kushki and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Kushki from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Kushki credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Kushki, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
Kushki Supported Countries
Kushki Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Kushki and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Kushki is a digital payment gateway, a leader in Latin America, with more than 20 years of experience in the e-commerce industry. It is developed with an end goal to help merchants start selling online, increase their sales and improve user experience. It offers multi-channel, real-time payment processing and social network integration. The company has headquarters in Bogotá, Boston, Brooklyn and Quito
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.