Integrate Jigoshop and Hdfc
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Hdfc and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Hdfc and Jigoshop Integration Guide
You will need to have your HDFC login and password in order to integrate HDFC with Trexle.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Hdfc and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Hdfc from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Hdfc credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Hdfc, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
HDFC does not provide any test cards.
Hdfc Supported Countries
Hdfc Supported Payment Processing Actions
✖ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Hdfc and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 84,325 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.