Integrate Ubercart and Plug N Pay
Trexle connects Ubercart to Plug N Pay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Plug N Pay and Ubercart Integration Guide
For Plug ‘n Pay integration, you will need to provide Username and a Remote password. A remote password is configured directly in Plug ‘n Pay Merchant Administration Area.
To retrieve the integration credentials follow these steps:
- Login to your Merchant Account
- Go to Security Administration
- Click on Username/Password Configuration
- Click the checkbox next to “Generate Random Password” in the Remote Client Password section. Click “Add / Edit Remote Password” button to generate your random password. You will be asked to enter a security code to continue.
- The password will appear in the box.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Plug N Pay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Plug N Pay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Plug N Pay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Plug N Pay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Ubercart, follow these steps:
- Download Ubercart extension from Trexle Github repository
- Ensure that you’ve properly installed Ubercart on your site before installing the Trexle extension for Ubercart. The Trexle extension cannot work without Ubercart.
- On your Drupal site Dashboard, click on Module menu and click Install New Module on the menu Modules page.
- Upload the Trexle Ubercart Extension you downloaded to your site and click Install.
You have successfully installed Trexle extension to your Ubercart.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Card No. 4111111111111111
- To simulate a successful transaction use a dollar amount under $1000.
- For a ‘badcard’ response, use $1001 – $2000.
- For a ‘problem’ response, use a transaction over $2000
Plug N Pay Supported Countries
Plug N Pay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Plug N Pay and other +100 payment gateways with Ubercart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
About Plug N Pay
Plug & Pay is a leading payment gateway provider for online and offline businesses. Plug’n Pay payment gateway allows merchants to accept and manage both credit card and electronic check payments in a secure and stable operating environment, backed by a wide range of fraud controls and filters.
Ubercart is an open source E-Commerce platform for online merchants, fully integrated with Drupal CMS. It implements all the features that business owners might need to start selling their products online. Ubercart leverages the advantages of Drupal’s major core and contributed systems, providing the merchants and their clients users seamless shopping cart functionality