Integrate osCommerce and Pin Payments
Trexle connects osCommerce to Pin Payments and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Take the credentials you just obtained from Pin Payments and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Pin Payments from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Pin Payments credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Pin Payments, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
- Visa: 4200000000000000
- Mastercard: 5520000000000000
- Visa: 4100000000000001
- Mastercard: 5560000000000001
- Visa: 4000000000000002
- Mastercard: 5510000000000002
- Visa: 4900000000000003
- Mastercard: 5550000000000003
- Visa: 4800000000000004
- Mastercard: 5500000000000004
- Visa: 4700000000000005
- Mastercard: 5590000000000005
- Visa: 4600000000000006
- Mastercard: 5540000000000006
- Visa: 4400000000000099
- Mastercard: 5530000000000099
To test invalid expiry dates, provide an expiry date in the past.
Pin Payments Supported Countries
Pin Payments Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Pin Payments and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
About Pin Payments
Pin Payments is Australia’s first all-in-one multi-currency online payment system, designed to bring the banks’ traditional merchant services up to date with today’s technology.
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.