Integrate Jigoshop and Paymentez
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Paymentez and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Paymentez and Jigoshop Integration Guide
First you need to obtain your Paymentez Application code, and App key credentials from your Paymentez dashboard.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Paymentez and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Paymentez from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Paymentez credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Paymentez, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Use one of these two sandbox data..
Name: Antonio Flores Aldama
Number: 5453 7500 0000 0001
Expiration date: 10/16
Name: [anything you want]
Number: 4005 5800 0004 0541
Expiration date: 12/18
Paymentez Supported Countries
Paymentez Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Paymentez and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Paymentez was founded in 2008 as a payment gateway for online games in Latin America. Since then, they have expanded into other areas such as transport and mobile solutions to offer consumers in Latin American alternative payment methods so they can actively participate in the global economy.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.