Integrate Concrete5 and Paygate
Trexle connects Concrete5 to Paygate and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Paygate and Concrete5 Integration Guide
For PayGate integration you will need PayGate ID and PayGate Password (Encription Key)
To obtain these credentials go to PayGate Merchant Access Portal
Once you are logged in to your PayGate portal you can view your PayGate ID (top right corner).
The next step is to retrieve your Encryption Key. Click Product Configuration (under Administration menu item).
Click on the Configure button (under PayHost tab).
Encription key is at the top of the newly opened page.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Paygate and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Paygate from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Paygate credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Paygate, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to Concrete 5, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your website and connected to the community. Access add-ons by going to Dashboard > Extend concrete5 > Get More Add-Ons
- You can search add-ons from inside your dashboard. Choose an add-on and click anywhere on the image.
- Click “add 1” to install the extension
- Upon successful installation of Trexle extension, you will receive the message“The package was successfully installed.”
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Approved 3-D Secure Transactions
- Visa 4000000000000002
- Visa 4000000000000002
- MasterCard 5200000000000015
- American Express 378282246310005
- Diners Club 38520000023237
Insufficient Funds Transactions
- MasterCard 5200000000000023
- Visa 4000000000000028
- American Express 371449635398431
- Visa 4000000000000036
- MasterCard 5200000000000049
- Diners Club 30569309025904
- MasterCard 5200000000000064
Expiry Date must be in the future; Card Holder & CVV can be made up.
Paygate Supported Countries
Paygate Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Paygate and other +100 payment gateways with Concrete5 and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
PayGate is South African payment processor and has support for MasterCard and Visa, and optionally American Express and Diners Club. It was established in 1999 and with more than 19 years of consistent payment services delivery, it has grown into a global Payment Service Provider known as the pioneer of Africa and with satisfied clients on 5 continents.
Concrete5 is an open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing content and e-commerce. Concrete5 features in-context editing (the ability to edit website content directly on the page, rather than in an administrative interface or using web editor software). Other addons can be installed from the concrete5 Marketplace to extend the range of blocks available for insertion.