Integrate Jigoshop and Payex
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Payex and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Payex and Jigoshop Integration Guide
For PayEx integration, you will need the Merchant token.
To retrieve the token, log to your PayEx Merchant Administration web interface.
Select Menu -> Settings -> Tokens
Any existing tokens will be listed. Each merchant may have 10 active tokens.
Create a new token by clicking the + icon to the right in the green frame.
Write a comment for you to remember. Hint: write in which system at your site will you use this token.
Remember to mark the check-boxes for what kind of payment methods your system will use (when using this token).
When the token is created, you can copy it for your integration.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Payex and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Payex from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Payex credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Payex, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
- Visa 4001925505894633 NOR
- Visa 4581097655558174 SWE
- Visa 4028017855482844 FIN
- Visa 4026209456200863 DNK
- DANKORT 5019010000000007 DNK (DKK only)
- MC 5413000000000000 XXX (unknown country)
- AmEx 377601000000000 –
- Diners 30400100000005
Expire date: After this month.
Payex Supported Countries
Payex Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Payex and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
PayEx was founded on the Swedish island of Gotland in 1972, with the mission to help companies with billing, so that they could focus on their core business. Today, they are one of the leading companies in payment solutions. They operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, with customers in several European countries.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.