Integrate osCommerce and Nmi Payment Gateway
Trexle connects osCommerce to Nmi Payment Gateway and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Nmi Payment Gateway and osCommerce Integration Guide
For NMI payment gateway integration you will a need NMI API key.
- To retrieve the API key, login to your NMI Merchant Account
- click “Options” on the left menu bar and select “Settings.”
- On this page, scroll down to Security Optionsand click “Security Keys.”
- Enter a Descriptionfor your Key.
- Select a User to Assign the key
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click “Create New Key.“
- Copy your API Key.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Nmi Payment Gateway and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Nmi Payment Gateway from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Nmi Payment Gateway credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Nmi Payment Gateway, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
- Visa: 4111111111111111
- MasterCard: 5431111111111111
- Discover: 6011601160116611
- American Express: 341111111111111
Credit Card Expiration: 10/25
amount – 1.00 (Amounts under 1.00 generate failure).
Nmi Payment Gateway Supported Countries
Nmi Payment Gateway Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Nmi Payment Gateway and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
About Nmi Payment Gateway
Network Merchants, Inc. (NMI) provides a feature rich, e-commerce payment gateway that supports both online and card-present (retail) merchants. It offers a wide range of functionalities, as well as a Virtual Terminal that allows merchants to process transactions anywhere in the world from web-enabled devices. The Virtual Terminal supports various payment methods including ACH, credit cards and debit cards.
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.