Integrate Concrete5 and Nmi Payment Gateway
Trexle connects Concrete5 to Nmi Payment Gateway and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Nmi Payment Gateway and Concrete5 Integration Guide
For NMI payment gateway integration you will a need NMI API key.
- To retrieve the API key, login to your NMI Merchant Account
- click “Options” on the left menu bar and select “Settings.”
- On this page, scroll down to Security Optionsand click “Security Keys.”
- Enter a Descriptionfor your Key.
- Select a User to Assign the key
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click “Create New Key.“
- Copy your API Key.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Nmi Payment Gateway and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Nmi Payment Gateway from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Nmi Payment Gateway credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Nmi Payment Gateway, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to Concrete 5, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your website and connected to the community. Access add-ons by going to Dashboard > Extend concrete5 > Get More Add-Ons
- You can search add-ons from inside your dashboard. Choose an add-on and click anywhere on the image.
- Click “add 1” to install the extension
- Upon successful installation of Trexle extension, you will receive the message“The package was successfully installed.”
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
- Visa: 4111111111111111
- MasterCard: 5431111111111111
- Discover: 6011601160116611
- American Express: 341111111111111
Credit Card Expiration: 10/25
amount – 1.00 (Amounts under 1.00 generate failure).
Nmi Payment Gateway Supported Countries
Nmi Payment Gateway Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Nmi Payment Gateway and other +100 payment gateways with Concrete5 and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
About Nmi Payment Gateway
Network Merchants, Inc. (NMI) provides a feature rich, e-commerce payment gateway that supports both online and card-present (retail) merchants. It offers a wide range of functionalities, as well as a Virtual Terminal that allows merchants to process transactions anywhere in the world from web-enabled devices. The Virtual Terminal supports various payment methods including ACH, credit cards and debit cards.
Concrete5 is an open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing content and e-commerce. Concrete5 features in-context editing (the ability to edit website content directly on the page, rather than in an administrative interface or using web editor software). Other addons can be installed from the concrete5 Marketplace to extend the range of blocks available for insertion.