Integrate Jigoshop and Merchantware
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Merchantware and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Merchantware and Jigoshop Integration Guide
Take the credentials you just obtained from Merchantware and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Merchantware from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Merchantware credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Merchantware, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Merchantware Supported Countries
Merchantware Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Merchantware and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
MerchantWare is a complete suite of certified payment processing solutions, provided by Cayan. It allows online merchants process credit cards, debit cards and EBT, while also offering online account management. The platform also provides extensive reporting tools and can recharge cards for two years after the initial transaction. In addition to this, it also offers logins for multiple users and batch processing, providing the flexibility most online businesses need.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.