Integrate osCommerce and Merchant Partners
Trexle connects osCommerce to Merchant Partners and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Merchant Partners and osCommerce Integration Guide
For MerchantPartners payment gateway integrations, you will need Account ID and Merchant PIN.
You will receive Account ID from MerchantPartners in your e-mail.
To obtain Merchant PIN, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Online Merchant Center (url is provided to you by e-mail)
2. Click on the FRISK Configuration Options in the left menu
3. Under API Controls, click on the ‘Edit‘ link next to Merchant PIN
4. Click ‘Generate a new key‘ and then ‘Update‘
5. Your Merchant PIN will displayed as 32-character alphanumeric key
Take the credentials you just obtained from Merchant Partners and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Merchant Partners from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Merchant Partners credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Merchant Partners, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
To process a test credit card payment, use the card number 4111111111111111 and any expiration date in the future.
Merchant Partners Supported Countries
Merchant Partners Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Merchant Partners and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
About Merchant Partners
Merchant Partners provides payment gateway and merchant account services to businesses located in the United States. Their gateway system and management platform have been specifically designed to accommodate large volume payment aggregators and facilitators and to provide secure transactions in every payment protocol.
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.