Integrate Ubercart and Garantipay
Trexle connects Ubercart to Garantipay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Garantipay and Ubercart Integration Guide
To get credentials needed for GarantiPay integration, login to the Garanti manager screen with the information sent by the bank.
- From the left menu, click on the ” Password / Reset Password“ button. Enter a new password and click the Save button.
- Then press the Key 3D Secure Key Replacement button on the left menu . Here you can create or update 24-digit password.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Garantipay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Garantipay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Garantipay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Garantipay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Ubercart, follow these steps:
- Download Ubercart extension from Trexle Github repository
- Ensure that you’ve properly installed Ubercart on your site before installing the Trexle extension for Ubercart. The Trexle extension cannot work without Ubercart.
- On your Drupal site Dashboard, click on Module menu and click Install New Module on the menu Modules page.
- Upload the Trexle Ubercart Extension you downloaded to your site and click Install.
You have successfully installed Trexle extension to your Ubercart.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
- 5170410000000004 Master Card (Debit)
- 5400360000000003 Master Card (Credit)
- 374427000000003 American Express
*CVC number is not required
Garantipay Supported Countries
Garantipay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Garantipay and other +100 payment gateways with Ubercart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
GarantiPay is one of the world's largest payment providers and their Sanal (Virtual) POS payment gateway is used and trusted by many popular e-commerce stores in Turkey. Their strategy is to approach customers in “clear” and “responsible” manner, improve customer experience by offering products and services that are tailored to their needs.
Ubercart is an open source E-Commerce platform for online merchants, fully integrated with Drupal CMS. It implements all the features that business owners might need to start selling their products online. Ubercart leverages the advantages of Drupal’s major core and contributed systems, providing the merchants and their clients users seamless shopping cart functionality