Integrate osCommerce and Garantipay
Trexle connects osCommerce to Garantipay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Garantipay and osCommerce Integration Guide
To get credentials needed for GarantiPay integration, login to the Garanti manager screen with the information sent by the bank.
- From the left menu, click on the ” Password / Reset Password“ button. Enter a new password and click the Save button.
- Then press the Key 3D Secure Key Replacement button on the left menu . Here you can create or update 24-digit password.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Garantipay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Garantipay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Garantipay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Garantipay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
How to install Trexle extension to osCommerce
- Log in to your osCommerce admin panel
- On the left menu in the Admin panel, click on the ‘Modules’ tab
- Under the ‘Modules’ tab, click on the link ‘Payment’ and then on the button ‘Install Module’
- Find the ‘Trexle’ extension after clicking on the ‘Install Module’
- Click on ‘Trexle’ and then on the ‘Install Module’ button
- Trexle plugin should now be successfully installed
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Here is a video tutorial on both installation and order testing.
- 5170410000000004 Master Card (Debit)
- 5400360000000003 Master Card (Credit)
- 374427000000003 American Express
*CVC number is not required
Garantipay Supported Countries
Garantipay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Garantipay and other +100 payment gateways with osCommerce and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
GarantiPay is one of the world's largest payment providers and their Sanal (Virtual) POS payment gateway is used and trusted by many popular e-commerce stores in Turkey. Their strategy is to approach customers in “clear” and “responsible” manner, improve customer experience by offering products and services that are tailored to their needs.
Being in the fintech business for 18 years, osCommerce platform enables merchants to create their very own online store and start selling products and services to customers worldwide. The tools they offer to merchant owners are free, available under Open Source license. osCommerce also has a large community of store owners, developers, and service providers who help each other during the many stages of maintaining an online business.