Integrate Jigoshop and Garantipay
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Garantipay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Garantipay and Jigoshop Integration Guide
To get credentials needed for GarantiPay integration, login to the Garanti manager screen with the information sent by the bank.
- From the left menu, click on the ” Password / Reset Password“ button. Enter a new password and click the Save button.
- Then press the Key 3D Secure Key Replacement button on the left menu . Here you can create or update 24-digit password.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Garantipay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Garantipay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Garantipay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Garantipay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
- 5170410000000004 Master Card (Debit)
- 5400360000000003 Master Card (Credit)
- 374427000000003 American Express
*CVC number is not required
Garantipay Supported Countries
Garantipay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Garantipay and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
GarantiPay is one of the world's largest payment providers and their Sanal (Virtual) POS payment gateway is used and trusted by many popular e-commerce stores in Turkey. Their strategy is to approach customers in “clear” and “responsible” manner, improve customer experience by offering products and services that are tailored to their needs.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.