Integrate Concrete5 and Garantipay
Trexle connects Concrete5 to Garantipay and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Garantipay and Concrete5 Integration Guide
To get credentials needed for GarantiPay integration, login to the Garanti manager screen with the information sent by the bank.
- From the left menu, click on the ” Password / Reset Password“ button. Enter a new password and click the Save button.
- Then press the Key 3D Secure Key Replacement button on the left menu . Here you can create or update 24-digit password.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Garantipay and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Garantipay from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Garantipay credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Garantipay, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to Concrete 5, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your website and connected to the community. Access add-ons by going to Dashboard > Extend concrete5 > Get More Add-Ons
- You can search add-ons from inside your dashboard. Choose an add-on and click anywhere on the image.
- Click “add 1” to install the extension
- Upon successful installation of Trexle extension, you will receive the message“The package was successfully installed.”
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
- 5170410000000004 Master Card (Debit)
- 5400360000000003 Master Card (Credit)
- 374427000000003 American Express
*CVC number is not required
Garantipay Supported Countries
Garantipay Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Garantipay and other +100 payment gateways with Concrete5 and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
GarantiPay is one of the world's largest payment providers and their Sanal (Virtual) POS payment gateway is used and trusted by many popular e-commerce stores in Turkey. Their strategy is to approach customers in “clear” and “responsible” manner, improve customer experience by offering products and services that are tailored to their needs.
Concrete5 is an open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing content and e-commerce. Concrete5 features in-context editing (the ability to edit website content directly on the page, rather than in an administrative interface or using web editor software). Other addons can be installed from the concrete5 Marketplace to extend the range of blocks available for insertion.