Integrate CS-Cart and Citrus
Trexle connects CS-Cart to Citrus and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Citrus and CS-Cart Integration Guide
For Citrus integration, you will need the following credentials: Access Key, Secret Key and Vanity URL.
To retrieve these credentials, log to your Citrus merchant account
After login to your Citrus account, click on the Checkout page setting tab in right panel to retrieve Vanity URL.
Vanity URL of your website www.yourdomain.com will be “yourdomain” without www. and .com
To retrieve Access Key and Secret Key, click on the Security Credentials tab.
Take the credentials you just obtained from Citrus and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Citrus from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Citrus credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Citrus, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your CS-Cart, follow these steps:
- Download the CS-Cart Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to your CS-Shop Admin panel and click on the Addons section.
- Click the + button in the right upper corner of the page. Make certain that you have the root Administrator privileges. Only the root administrator can upload add-ons from archive. The + button is not displayed for other types of administrators.
- In the opened pop-up window choose to upload the file you have previously downloaded from Trexle. Pay attention, that the add-on archive must be in tgz, gz or zip format.
- Click Upload & install.
You have successfully added Trexle extension to your CS-Cart.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
You can use the following card numbers to test the flow of transactions only in the test environment.
|Card Type||Card Number|
- When using test cards, you can specify an expiry date up to seven years in the future.
- The test cards do not have a card verification code and issue number.
- The above-mentioned card numbers will only be helpful to check the flow of integration and nota successful payment.
- Make sure you perform a test transaction of amount less than INR 11/-.This is due to limits set in the test environment.
Citrus Supported Countries
Citrus Supported Payment Processing Actions
✖ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Citrus and other +100 payment gateways with CS-Cart and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Citrus was founded in 2011 by a group of software, UX, and finance professionals who saw space for true simplification & innovation in the world of payments. Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provides solutions for digital payments and online checkout processes in India. Being led by Amrish Rau and Jitendra Gupta, it is India’s fastest growing fintech company that provides consumer payments and mobile banking services in India.
CS-Cart is a powerful e-commerce platform that provides a high level of flexibility and offers a lot of customization features to meet online merchants’ requirements. The first version of the shop was released in 2005, and since then the platform underwent significant changes and improvements, with current number of satisfied clients surpassing 30,000.