Integrate Jigoshop and Checkout.com
Trexle connects Jigoshop to Checkout.com and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Checkout.com and Jigoshop Integration Guide
Login to hub.checkout.com. The Hub’s System Administration allows you to view your API keys and important information relating to your account and businesses
You can access your System Administration settings by clicking on the gear symbol located to the left of your username.
Select your businesses (listed under your account name) to access your credentials keys (Public key and Secret key).
Take the credentials you just obtained from Checkout.com and navigate to Trexle dashboard, click Payments Gateways and select Checkout.com from the drop down menu as shown below.
Fill into your Checkout.com credential and click Add Gateway. Click the Activate button next to Checkout.com, and it will give you a success message and the button will turn into green. You should see something like below.
To install Trexle extension to your Jigoshop, follow these steps:
- Download Jigoshop Trexle extension from Trexle GitHub repository.
- Log to the Administrator area of your site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Select the file you have previously downloaded, click Open and then Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information received from Trexle.
- Click the Save button.
- Your Trexle extension should now be active.
To ensure the integration works seamlessly, create a test product, logout from your admin session and perform a checkout as a regular customer.
Genuine card numbers will produce an error in your test environment. To simulate payments, use any of the following test card details provided below:
- 4242 4242 4242 4242 CVV: 100 (Visa)
- 4543 4740 0224 9996 CVV: 956 (Visa)
- 5436 0310 3060 6378 CVV: 257 (Mastercard)
- 2223 0000 1047 9399 CVV: 299 (Mastercard)
- 5199 9923 1264 1465 CVV: 010 (Mastercard)
- 3456 789012 34564 CVV: 1051 (AMEX)
- 3782 822463 10005 CVV: 1000 (AMEX)
- 3012 345678 9019 CVV: 257 (DinersClub)
- 6011 1111 1111 1117 CVV: 100 (Discover)
- 3530 1113 3330 0000 CVV: 100 (JCB)
- 4658 5840 9000 0001 CVV: 257 (Visa)
- 5000 1866 2234 6654 CVV: 257 (Mastercard)
- 4484 0700 0003 5519 CVV 257 (Visa)
- 5352 1515 7000 3404 CVV 100 (Mastercard)
*Use any expiry date (mm/yy) with our test cards — there’s just one restriction: you use a date in the future.
*Test payments are possible in any currency except KWD, BHD, JOD, and OMR.
Checkout.com Supported Countries
Checkout.com Supported Payment Processing Actions
✔ Card Store
Trexle is a powerful online recurring subscription billing platform that integrate Checkout.com and other +100 payment gateways with Jigoshop and other dozen of e-commerce platforms.
Checkout.com is an international provider of online payment solutions that operates across 8 offices in the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa. It is tailored to adopt to any business needs, while offering unified payment solution with great reliability and speed in payment processing. This payment gateway is known for excellent approval rates, broad payment acceptance, and satisfied customers.
Jigoshop is an open-source and user-friendly WordPress e-commerce platform, developed by Jigowatt, a UK based company. It combines broad functionality, easy migration options and professional support packages. It is also well-optimized for the search engines and is PCI DSS compliant.